- How to solder a pipeAlways clean your fittings well, I use sand paper
- Use flux ON BOTH ENDS, pipes and fittings.
- Make sure fitting is all the way in.
- Heat the fitting Not the pipe.
- Then use the solder, only a little. Too much is a waste.
Right after you’re done with that joint, use a clean rag and wipe around the solder.
NEVER EVER touch or move the pipe or joint while it is cooling. If you do, expect it to leak.
My very first video, Oh boy.. I will make a new one just as soon as I can
Your Email is Safe with me.
Related posts:Related Articles And Videos