renovating my older home


I am renovating my older home and need to install a sub-panel. I want to add new plugs and lights in different rooms and do not have any room in existing breaker box for any more circuit breakers. what size circuit breaker and wire should I use to connect a sub-panel? Thank you. Chuck

in progress 0
chuck 4 years 1 Answer 553 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. I would need to know the load first. I would just install say a 40 amp sub. But I need to know the distance.

Leave an answer