Can anyone tell me what this is it clips onto a plastic kitchen draw n can anyone point me into the right direction of were to get one or two from in uk thankyou
in progress 0
Stevi Laws 12 months 3 Answers 230 views

I just ripped up carpeting from my dining room. It was in very bad condition. I am looking for an inexpensive fix. It is a wood floor also in very bad condition . Would contact paper work?
solved 0
Timmy Sharp 1 year 1 Answer 242 views