Cant find


Can anyone tell me what this is it clips onto a plastic kitchen draw n can anyone point me into the right direction of were to get one or two from in uk thankyou

in progress 0
Stevi Laws 1 year 3 Answers 306 views 0

Answers ( 3 )

  1. Yes but can’t find any anywere

  2. It looks like a clip that would hold a false (fake) drawer on. Is that what it’s for?

Leave an answer