I want to replace my kitchen sink but I have granite counters and an odd shaped sink. Can I still replace the current sink? How can I find a stainless sink that is same shape as my current one?


in progress 0
Connie Soule 3 years 1 Answer 481 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. I would first go to other granite shops and see what they have to offer. Trying to find something to fit from a home store just wont work.

Leave an answer