- How to solder a pipeAlways clean your fittings well, I use sandpaper
- Use flux ON BOTH ENDS, pipes, and fittings.
- Make sure fitting is all the way in.
- Heat the fitting Not the pipe.
- Then use the solder, only a little. Too much is a waste.
Right after you’re done with that joint, use a clean rag and wipe around the solder.
NEVER EVER touch or move the pipe or joint while it is cooling. If you do, expect it to leak.
My very first video, Oh boy… I will make a new one just as soon as I can
Here’s the new video many years later. Please don’t even bother to watch the old one LOL . https://www.askmediy.com/how-to-solder-copper-pipe/