router mat


In one of your videos on using routers to make a sign, you used a mat or pad to hold the wood without clamps. What kind of mat or pad is it? What is it called and where can I get one?

Thank you,

Papaw Paul


solved 0
Papaw Paul 3 years 1 Answer 558 views

Leave an answer