To you have dirty or sediment in your water? Or maybe even a rotten egg odor?
Well lucky for you, installing a whole house water filter is super easy. All you need is the filter and some basic plumbing knowledge.
- Turn off the main water supply.
- Locate an area that will be assessable for easy filter changes
- Cut a section of pipe out.
- Install new filter canister
- Install a ground loop from one side to the other.
- Choose water type of filter you will want to install. Meaning, a carbon type for odors or a regular type for dirt.
The video will show you the details. The filter I used in the video is a Whirl Pool that I bought from Lowes.
Doing my best to bring you the best videos I know how.