where to find metal guard to seal area where house meets the foundation, and what is called. thank you

in progress 0
janet 3 years 1 Answer 439 views

Answer ( 1 )

  1. I’ve build more than 300 homes and I have no idea what you’re talking about. Do you have a picture?

Leave an answer