Electrical conversion


I have a gas cooktop that I am swapping out for an induction cooktop. The current outlet for the gas cooktop is 110. It’s connected to a 40amp breaker. How do I convert this to the needed 220 for the new induction cooktop? Also, what if the oven is also connected to that breaker?

in progress 0
Kathrine Parnell 8 months 1 Answer 215 views

Answer ( 1 )

  1. You don’t. You’ll need to install a whole new circuit with a new 220 breaker.

Leave an answer