home owner


I have a European electric device with two prong plug.  I have a 220 volt 20 amp socket at my home.  I could not find an adaptor to plug the device to the socket.  Please advise.

in progress 0
Anto 4 years 1 Answer 761 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. 220 and and European 220 are not the same. But then again it will depend on what you have. For the most part find the two hots for your so called device and change the plug to a USA type.

Leave an answer